About Our Easter Champagne Brunch
Our annual Easter Champagne Brunch is a highly anticipated event that brings families and friends together for a delightful afternoon of food and fun in celebration of the holiday. It is a joyous event, where our guests get to spend quality time making memories, with their loved ones, while fully enjoying the festivities of the day. We always enjoy the company of our returning guests along with the new friends we make each year.
This year we are excited to welcome our guests back to our recently renovated banquet hall, as well as introduce the culinary creations of our new Executive Chef, Jose Rodrigues.
Our brunch menu will feature our traditional items along with many fresh and delicious surprises.
Menu highlights include:
- Complimentary Champagne
- Prime Rib and Honey Glazed Ham Carving Station
- Pancake and Waffle Station with Delectable Toppings
- Omelets with Fresh Vegetables, Herbs, and Breakfast Meats
- Coffee Cake and Freshly Baked Goodies
- Kids Buffet Featuring Mac N Cheese
- Huevos Rancheros
- Homemade Hot Biscuits and Gravy
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- Cedar Plank Salmon with Maple Glaze
- Chocolate Fountain with Strawberries and More for Dipping
- Ice Cream Station with Crushed Oreos and Toppings Galore
Our guests are invited to fill up their plates and enjoy the festivities, as we have activities for the whole family.
We have complimentary Easter baskets to enjoy some egg hunt fun with the little ones on the patio terrace and a photo booth for capturing a fun memory from the holiday. Kids and adults alike will be amazed when they see just what our balloon artist can create for them.
This event requires a reservation and fills up quickly. We welcome parties of all sizes, as we’ve hosted guests of 2 and groups of 30 for this event.
This year’s brunch is sure to be eggtravagant and we hope to see you there!
For reservations, please call 562-806-5020. Additional information on our Easter Champagne Brunch can be found here on our Brunch page.